Blogroll Me!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Anti-Jihadist Creed

Anti-Jihadist Creed

I am a citizen-soldier in a new war Here to defend my land, my people, my heart, my mind, my faith, my civilization. I am a defender of Truth – At times, before men; At times, in secret struggle Allied with a coalition of the willing.

I am a revolutionary engaged in an information war A counter-propagandist, counter-jihadist, et contra tyrannum. I will not be deceived; I will not bow down to oppression Or be bested by those who hate freedom.

I will not be subjugated by the enemy, For I will not submit. Dhimmitude is not my future. I will not renounce my faith nor yield my culture to the evil ones, But I will fight them in its defense Until they are defeated.

I will use my intellect to defeat falsehood and disrupt the enemy, Remaining vigilant in the face of subterfuge. I will not be part of a culture of death, But will fight for life and liberty. For I am a warrior against Evil Charged to spread Truth until the end of days Aspiring to the glorious hope that awaits When good will prevail.

My fate is thus entrusted to a Faith held dear, By which I gather strength For, in the end, should harm or martyrdom befall me -- I will not desert the cause. I will fight the good fight And look to the path of those who have gone before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home